Sunday, May 19, 2013

Door Knobs!


I am soo excited to have found these original, antique glass doorknobs with brass back-plates. There are plenty of companies that have re-created this type of knob, but there is something about an original that you just can't beat. I found an awesome antique collector online and bought 1 knob so I could have our builder confirm they would work on our doors. He gave me the green light and I put in the order for 12 sets.

I love little details like this that will give our house some old flare and charm. They even come with skeleton keys!


1 comment:

  1. Very baroque-looking and classy! Glad you got these for yourself. You only need to buttress this with a top-line door equipment that reflects the aspects of these times; with their automation and their scrutiny and security checks which should be a great help, in the long run.

    Todd @ Protech Security

    ReplyDelete