Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Vintage Market Finds

 I went to the best vintage market this weekend!  http://www.vintagemarketdays.com
 I ended up going Saturday and drug my husband and kiddos back on Sunday for round two.
Chair: $20
Plates: $3 each
Vintage linens: $40
Wood Duck: $10
Clock: $12

 As soon as we built the house I added dinner bell to the list of items I wanted to find. I just imagined myself ringing it to call the kids in from playing outside. Found this gem for $20 at the vintage market.

 Great little farmhouse pillow

 I am really tall so all of the cabinets in our house are very high. I didn't think about the issues it would cause while the kids were little. Oops! So know B has this great little ladder to use to wash his hands and he thinks its super fun!

 Cute little stool for $20. Makes the perfect seat at our new island.

No comments:

Post a Comment