Monday, June 23, 2014

Our newest addition!

 Our newest addition (baby sister) is due in 3 weeks. The latest update to the house has been getting her room decorated and ready for her arrival. My mom had the idea to frame my grandmother's sewing patterns so those are the focal point of the room. The furniture (crib, dresser and glider) are all from Brox's nursery. I am so glad a purchased very neutral pieces!



 Baptism gown is mine. Buttons are my grandmothers and aunt Hatties and the jars they are in are my grandpa's.












Chandelier is also from Brox's nursery. It was originally made and used for my bridal portraits. When we found out we were having boy we took the bling off of it and added the shades. For sister we added the bling back on but still kept the shades to give it a different look.

No comments:

Post a Comment