Saturday, November 9, 2013

Soo Close!




We are so very close to moving into our new home! 6 days from today! The shutters were put in yesterday and I almost cried when I saw them. This is exactly what I envisioned for my dream house. I can picture so many great memories that will fill the years to come.




 Bevelo copper light fixture from New Orleans

 Our builder putting in the last shutter. He told me we were one short. Not funny!

 Custom designed/built knotty alder barn door

 My pride and joy of this house. I have wanted a claw-foot tub for many many years. On move in day I will be soaking in this tub with the chandelier light dimmed:)

 Carrera marble shower with exposed plumbing fixtures

 Let me out!


 Brox's vanity

Traditional subway tile and vintage style faucets

 Upstairs guest bathroom

 Hexagon porcelain tile in the upstairs bath. They popped out the white tile to inlay the gray design. Did the same with black in Brox's bathroom but the floor was covered up.


 Carrera marble and black soapstone countertops

 Pretty pumped about the microwave drawer. You push a button and it opens out like a drawer. I am sure Brox will have fun pushing the buttons.

 Bar area
 Prep sink

 Farmhouse sink
 Pantry with open air drawers for produce
 close up of the soapstone


 My crafting area


1 comment: